Baby Bottle Campaign 2019
Feb 10, 2019 – March 17, 2019
Help new families make a good start and help us raise awareness of the work we do.
Donate online now or sign out an empty bottle to fill at home by collecting change, cash or checks. Bottles can be picked up at the Pregnancy Care Centre at 11223 100 Avenue in Edmonton.
Help us reach this year’s goal of $50,000!
Your change can change lives!
Donations go directly towards:
- the Pregnancy Plus Plan
- the Abortion Recovery Centre
- pregnancy tests
- educational materials
- client needs
- Steps to Sexual Health program
- Community Education
- office supplies
Walk For Life
June 1, 2019
Call the Pregnancy Care Centre at: 780-424-2624 for more information.
Today, more than ever before, the need to walk in truth and celebrate life is crucial!
- 6 in 10 teens who have had sex, wish they had waited.
- Over 1/3 of all pregnancies are unintended and close to 1 in 4 of these are terminated.
- 1 in 3 Canadian women will have had an abortion by age 45 (l in 4 within the Church community).
With every step you take in the Walk for Life you will be joining hundreds of others in funding the needed programs and services that make a difference for life.
Challenge yourself! Pledge a goal of how much you will raise for this ministry and then challenge others to join you or support you. A $50.00 minimum pledge per adult (18+) and $20.00 minimum pledge per child (-18) is required for participants.