We are dedicated to making a meaningful difference in our communities. For nearly four decades, we’ve supported women struggling with an unexpected pregnancy, helping them believe in themselves and have a positive outlook for their future.
- Journeyed with 10,000+ women experiencing unexpected pregnancies
- Provided prenatal and parenting education classes for 1,000+ parents
- Helped families who needed urgent material support or supplies
- Helped 300+ women who were struggling from a past abortion to walk towards emotional health
- Mentored and encouraged men who needed support
- Provided educational sessions on healthy relationships for teens in schools and youth groups
If you’d like to donate to help us continue this work, please visit our donate page.