We are dedicated to making a meaningful difference in our communities. Over the past 36 years, we’ve supported women who are struggling with an unexpected pregnancy (many of whom felt broken) to help them believe in themselves and have a positive outlook for their future.
- Journeyed with 14,000 women experiencing unexpected pregnancies
- Provided prenatal and parenting education classes for 1,000+ parents
- Helped families who needed urgent material support or supplies
- Helped 300+ women who were struggling from a past abortion to walk towards emotional health
- Mentored and encouraged men who needed support
- Provided educational sessions on healthy relationships for teens in schools and youth groups
If you’d like to donate to help us continue this work, please visit our donate page.